Monday, 18 October 2010

Tea Time

Today I am sharing card made with the adorable image Tea Time from Lili of the Valley

lotv-tea-time1

I have coloured the image with Copics (colours at the end of the post). I have used the gorgeous Prima paper pad – at first I was not sure about this particular paper because it is on the dark side but I think it shows the image off beautifully.

lotv-tea-time3

The large rose is one I found in my bits drawer and it was the perfect colour for this card. the little 10mm roses and 15mm roses are Autumn Gold and are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

lotv-tea-time

The 25mm organza ribbon in peach is also from Wild Orchid Crafts. I punched out two Martha Stewart butterflies and coated them with Glamour Dust for a little bit of sparkle.

Copics:
Skin: E21, E00, E000, R02
Hair: E55, E53, E51, E50 AND E27, E25, E21
Dresses & Shoes: YR12, YR01, YR00, YR000, E44, E42, E40
Shadows: W5, W3, W1, W0, W00
Plant Pots: e15, E13, E11
Jug, teapot: E27, E25, E21

 

Thanks for stopping by,

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!!
    greetings
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZER what a stunner!

    The dp's are sooooo lush, so too are the flowers ...I just luv everything about this card.

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an amazing card hun
    the background paper is so perfect
    the flowers are gorgeous
    it's al perfect
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely, and so beautiful.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, what a great image. Sooo sweet. I love your coloring and the papers. Stunning.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh, what a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, that paper works great with that image. So beautiful Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So wonderful card Bev,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful, Bev!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely card !! great coloring,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous!! Great image, yummie papers!

    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Bev,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just the sweetest creation. Beautiful.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bev, this is absolutely fabulous! I lovelovelove this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!