Saturday, 16 October 2010

Mr Snowman

Today I have a Mr Snowman card that I forgot to post on here (it was on my blog last month).

lotv-mr-snowman

I used Magnolia papers. The little reindeer started off life as a red and cream chipboard tree ornament from Tesco last year. They were in the reduced bin and a girl can’t pass up on a bargain now can she? A couple of coats of white acrylic paint, a light sanding,a coat of Tim Holtz Distress Crackle paint, a rub over with some teal gilding wax and a quick run round the edges with a Krylon Silver Leafing pen and it fits in with the card quite well I think.

lotv-mr-snowman-1

The snowflakes are Marianne D dies coated with Stickles.

lotv-mr-snowman-3

I dotted some stickles around Mr Snowman so he looks like he’s in a snow storm. I’ve used copics to colour the image:
Hat: C9, C7, C5, C3, C1
Snowman: BG000, BG0000, Blender, Nose R05, R02
Scarf and Presents: GB78, BG75, BG72, BG10
Twigs E25, E21

That’s all from me today, thanks for stopping by,

13 comments:

  1. Soooo cute !! terrific coloring !
    have a nice day,
    greeitngs,
    martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my hun
    that's an fab card
    love the coloring and colors
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. just so gorgeous Bev, the reindeer is perfect with it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!!!
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, stunning, stunning.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWWWW its stunning.....gorgeous colours and great layout too!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Bev!! :) Teal is one of my favourite colours and it suits the snowman image so well!! :) Love the reindeer- I had some last year which I glittered along the swirls to give as gifts but I'm now going to have to see if there are any still hiding anywhere that I can add to my cards!! :D Lovely layout, too!!
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bev - you are amazing .... just LOVE this - colors are beautiful!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Every part of this is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your card is gorgeous! i love that colour combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, Bev! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! I missed this one on your blog so I'm glad you posted here! I love what you do with teal/turquoise, and the sparkle is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!