Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Mirror, Mirror


I would like to share a card with you using Mirror, Mirror by Lily of the Valley.  She is just precious isn't she?
I colored her using distressed inks and used Prima papers.  Here is a list of colors I used:

Skin:  Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo and cheeks Worn Lipstick
Hair:  Antique Linen and Walnut 
Dress:  Spun Sugar shaded with Victorian Velvet and Black Soot
Shoes:  Weathered Wood
Mirror:  Walnut
Broken China was subtly used all around the image

I used a Martha Stewart deep edge punch Flower Bed.  The large pink flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  It has been covered in Stardust stickles. tee hee! The more sparkle the better I say!

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have been inspired!

Hugs, Dena

9 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful...I love your coloring and the dots on her dress just add to the charm of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sentiment totally matches this card.....'Simply Gorgeous'....its soooo pretty.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a beautiful card!
    greetings
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh , i am just in luv with your cards. I am new to scrapbooking, but not new to crafting. I am so inspired. reg.debra@sasktel.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!