Sunday, 17 October 2010

Christmas girl

Hi to everyone. This is my very first post on LOTV's Ideas to Inspire and I am so delighted to be able to contribute to the blog and share my cards with you all.

I'm the 'Cute Squares' lady and I'm hoping to come up with lots of ideas for using these wonderful images.

Today's card is using one of the Christmas girls that comes in lovely lavender tones. I've used a Hero Arts background stamp for the background in Adirondack 'Cool Peri' dye ink. The snowflake is a Spellbinders die called 'Create a flake' and the charm is from my stash. The greeting is from Craftwork cards.
Hope you like her. :)
Edna x



10 comments:

  1. very NICE!!!!!!!!!!!
    greetings Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - love the soft colours - this is so beautiful.
    Sylvia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is soooo incredibly cute!!!! Love the paper too!!
    FRea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh Wow, gorgeous card.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card!
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is so pretty and fresh. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!