Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Angel Gabriel

 

I would like to share a little card I posted on my blog on Saturday

 

LOTV1

This is one of a batch of cards I am trying to get made for the Grandchildren to give to their teachers at Christmas, I have used the Lili of the Valley stamp Angel Gabriel.  The scrumptious papers are again for the Nitwits Collection Joyful Hearts, my best Christmas buy this year.  The snowflakes have been punched with Martha Stewart Punches.  The Angel Charm is from the Hobby House.

LOTV1c

The Copics Used if I can remember correctly are:

Fleash: E21, E00, E000

Hair, E53, E51, E53 and Brown Pencil

Angels Dress: R81, RV000, RV0000

Shepherd: B01, B000, B0000

Hat and Socks: E71, E70, E40

Hugs Jacqui

xxxx

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Love the colors, the stamps and snowflakes!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. I've just bought the cute squares of these, but now I'm beginning to wish I'd bought the stamps as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, love the soft colors.
    have a nice day,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Jacqui - wonderful colouring and design! I have this stamp and it's just soooo cute!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too cute! Love the image and the sweet dainty way you coloured it in. The off kilter mats added behind it are perfect for these sweet little one.
    Thanks for sharing!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors you used and the image is soo cute. Just one gorgeous card.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how PRETTY!! Love everything about it.

    Hugs

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete