Sunday, 26 September 2010

Weekly Blog Candy

Happy Sunday everyone! I’m back with this week’s Lili of the Valley candy. This week we’re leaving it up to you to choose any two Lili of the Valley stamps (because I am running so late again)


Entry is open until Wednesday 29th September. All we ask is that you put our Ideas to Inspire Blog Banner on your blog in your side bar with a link back to us - then leave your details in Inlinkz below and a winner will be chosen at random next Wednesday.

Good luck!



14 comments:

  1. I have your banner on my blog..Thank you for the chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Thanks for the chance to win
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off to post the banner! Thanks for this chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev

    Thank you for the opportunity to win.

    Have posted the banner on my side bar.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my
    again to win your own choise
    thanks hun for the chance
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another chance at this super candy. Banner on my blog.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Banner is permanently on my sidebar! To win mine own choice would be fantastic.
    Thanks
    Avril B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Banner is on my sidebar. But for some reason my name has a red "x" by it?? So please confirm that I've done this properly. My blog site is: http://lillianchild.blogspot.com. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've posted this on my blog! Please confirm as there is a red "x" by my name in the list above and not sure why. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have your banner on my blog..
    http://kvshishkova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I link the banner in my blog. Thank you so much for this opportunity.
    Hugs,
    Lim :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I put your Ideas to inspire banner on my blog and now I'm crossing my fingers and hope for some luck.
    Hugs Sinikka:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the chance to win some lovely candy. :) I have put your banner on my blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete