Monday, 13 September 2010

Long Time No Post

002a

 

It’s been a long time since we have posted a card on here, so sorry we have all been busy making cards for forthcoming exhibitions etc.  But we are back  and will be posting on a regular basis again.  Before I show you today's card  I would like to thank ALL the fabulous visitors to the Lili of the Valley  stand  at Harrogate this weekend, I would also like to thank all the Lili of the Valley Challenge  Design Team members who worked so hard to create the awesome cards on the stand, I know everyone who visited was blown away by them, as they were by Bevs fantastic demonstrations.

 

 001

 

After having 2 recent Christmas releases I thought I would remind you of the Gorgeous Dressing Up Girls “Glamorous Gardening” , I will be posting her on my blog later this afternoon with details of how the card was made.

 

We have also been asked on a regular basis what Glue we use to attach our embellishments, I think most of us use :

Incredibly Tacky Glue (clear drying and flexible)

 

010160040 from Wild Orchid Crafts, I wouldn’t use anything else and strongly recommend it.

 

Hugs

Jacqui x

11 comments:

  1. worth waiting for Jacqui, your card is gorgeous, colouring perfection. janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wanted to add that glue is simply the best for gluing flowers etc, wouldn't be without it. janex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so adorable, Jacqui! Wish I could have went to the show (a bit too long of a trip, though lol). Hope you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, love the colour and the flowers are ever so pretty!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, Jacqui with that lovely pink and yellow colour combo! I totally agree with you about the glue - there's nothing like it - brilliant!
    Missed Bev's demos even though I returned to the stand later on the Saturday when she thought she might be demoing - BOO-HOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgious card !!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!