Wednesday, 4 August 2010

A Thank You card

003a

Today it is time to say hello to an old friend,  I thought you might like to see one of the cute Lili of the Valley bears that were released earlier in the year.  I also want to give you a reminded that its time for a new challenge on Lili of the Valley Challenge tomorrow.  We have noticed just how many Lili of the Valley images are appearing on your blogs everyday so we have decided to go back to have our challenge once a week instead of every fortnight, I hope you continue to support us as we love seeing your wonderful creations with these super images.

003Well with that off my chest I will get on with telling you about this Thank You card.  I have used the cute Lili of the Valley Bear with Bouquet for this image and have used copics and Prismas to colour the image:

Bear – E13, E53, E51, E50, Flowers – R27, R05, R01, R00, Wrapping – B15, B11, B10

  I have been asked by a number of you to do a tutorial on how I use both colouring mediums, I will try to get one done over the weekend.

The lovely papers are from My Minds Eye Out and About Pad, and I have used a Martha Stewart Border Punch.  The Cherry Blossom and 10mm Roses, flat backed pearls and lace are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

003c

Hugs

Jacqui xxxxx

10 comments:

  1. It really is Gorgeous.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous flowers this bear is bringing!! They look amazing, beautifully colored!! The card is really pretty!

    Love, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hun, such a gorgeous card and the way you have coloured those flowers makes them look so real. Absolutely brilliant. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card...love your coloring...I can see many ways of improving the way I colored this. Love the choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jacqui,
    another beautiful card, just love the bouquet. Hugs Jo.xxxx

    ReplyDelete