Thursday, 19 August 2010

Jenny and James

Woohoo, it’s release day for the new Animals Christmas and Back to School stamps at Lili of the Valley.  If you’ve been keeping an eye on the Ideas to Inspire blog and the DT’s blogs you will have seen lots of sneak peeks to tempt you lol.  I wouldn’t hang about, I am sure these will sell out as fast as the Nativity release did a few weeks back.

Here’s a couple of sneak peeks that are on my blog today – all the details can be found there.

This little lady is called Jenny the Bear – All shopped out

lotv-jenny-shopping

 

And this little man is called  James the Bear – in the Snow

lotv-james-snow

 

Thanks for stopping by,

 

16 comments:

  1. WOW! What gorgeous cards, Bev, I love them both.

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an beautiful cards hun
    i adore them
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous but it's a pity the School ones weren't released a couple of weeks ago as all the Scottish schools went back this week. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them, love them so sweet i have placed my order :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWO WOW WOW those cards are stunning....fantastic colouring, lush colour combos & the layout is ace xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE these bears!! Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely stamps but have to agree that it would have been nice to have had the back to school ones avaialable before the scottish schools returned earlier this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable! I love those bears. I'm blaming you, Bev, for the huge order I placed yesterday! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Takes my breath away, all I can say is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards. Just ordered my new Lili stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are amazing! I Love this bear ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. How adorable!! *Love James & Jenny* Beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete