Monday, 2 August 2010

Christmas Angels

I’ve a pink Christmas card to share today – yep, more PINK lol.

lotv-angel-praying

I have coloured Lili of the Valley’s Christmas Angel Praying with Copics and added Stardust Stickles to her wings, on the shadow and around the edges of the papers.  The sentiment is from the Lili of the Valley Christmas Stamp Sheet.lotv-angel-praying2

Aren’t the papers just delish!  They are Aimee Asher digi downloads, I am loving the PINK!!  The Poinsettias and 15mm roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts, I coated the Poinsettias with Twinklets

lotv-angel-praying1

The border has been punched with a Martha Stewart Layered Arches punch (I lurve this punch) and popped pearls in the centre of each loop.  The 25mm organza ribbon is from Wild Orchid Crafts.

 

hugs

10 comments:

  1. Wow I love this gorgeous card. These papers are delish. Love the image and fab colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev
    A beautiful card,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a special card ...love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card, loving the pink for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bev, love the card very pink and girly:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so adorable. i love it
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG - my mouth dropped open with awe when I saw this card! Simply beautiful. I HAVE to have that image!
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness you do beautiful work. Truly beautiful. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!