Sunday, 4 July 2010

Wedding Couple

Today I wanted to show you a wedding card I've made in non-traditional colours, using one of my favourite LOTV images - Wedding Couple :)
This couple is just the most adorable couple ever, don't you think?



I've coloured the adorable image with Distress Ink - Refills, mainly in the colours of Pumice Stone, Tumbled Glass & Victorian Velvet.
The fabolous papers are from BoBunny's Abbey & Alissa Collections, and the beautiful Cherry Blossoms are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The pearls and the wedding sentiments are designed by the norwegian company Kort & Godt.

Remember - the beautiful Wedding Couple can be bought at LOTV's web shop, along with a huge range of other georgeous images :)

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Lena Katrine

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful - love the colours and the image is just adorable. Love the 'hinges' at the top too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. One of my favourite wedding images.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een super mooi kaartje

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really cute! Love this couple!!! They are adorable! I also like a lot the green accents on the left and the right, with the bling on it, very nice!
    A great day to you!

    Love, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Lena,i love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB card! Love this image, and the colours you've used.

    Hugs

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do I like it!!!! I Love it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete