Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Star of Wonder



 Well here I am again!!!!! I just had to post this cutie of a stamp this evening, I couldn't leave her until the morning. Just how much are you all loving the new christmas stamps from Lili of the Valley .... I really cannot choose a favourite and neither could all the fabulous crafters I met at the weekend ... one stamp is never enough is it!


 I have coloured the very pretty Star of Wonder with my copics and added lots of fabulous glamour dust (oooh it feels good to be covered in glitter again, lol).


There are still a few of the christmas stamps available on the website but you will have to be quick because they have almost all sold out. Don't worry though if you miss out this time because more are on their way and stocks should be replenished again in the next week or so .

I love making christmas cards in non traditional colours, it means you can use your favourite colours all year round. More gorgeous blooms from Wild Orchid Crafts, I love these flowers. So many LOTV customers were asking about these flowers at the weekend that I expect there will be a mad rush onto their website this week .... you can't mistake quality and value for money can you!

Right, that is more than enough ramblings from me, I expect I have sent you all off into a deep sleep, lol. Back with more cards through the week, you can see more on my blog with other details about my cards - hope you have a good one! xxx

13 comments:

  1. I am loving these new stamps. I ordered 2 and they arrived today andhad to use one tonight, just couldn;t wait. It is posted on my blog where I have a little candy too. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is gorgeous.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Marcea, I have to agree one is never enough!!! lol, I ordered 4 last week, and I am saving those pennies for ally pally lol. Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - all the new stamps are adorable!
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is just gorgoues,so love that image,cant wait for my stamps too arrive,hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card!
    I like the idea of pink Christmas :)
    great colouring of this fabulous stamp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card and stamp, can't wait for mine to arrive. Stunning colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH a lovely card...so sweet
    hugs Line

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oeh, very lovely! Love the sparkling on the tree and the accents. What a cute stamp again, love them all. I think! The flowers on this card are pretty as well!

    Love, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card Marcea,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These new christmas LOTV stamps are just gorgeous. I know what'll be on my cards this year!!
    Trouble is how do you choose a favourite!!
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete