Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Star of Wonder Christmas Card!

Heres another card to show you using todays new launch of the "Christmas People Collection 2010". These are the most gorgeous designs and I'm sure you'll get so much pleasure from this new collection. This ones called "Star of Wonder". I have coloured her with Copics, Stickles & Viva Pearl Pens. I don't usually make many christmas cards in July and it will be nice to get ahead of myself for once.
Pop along to the Lili Of The Valley Shop and browse the whole collection!

Clairexx

4 comments:

  1. This is fab Claire, love the papers and of course this adorable image. Coloured beautifully. Love it. Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job on this beautiful card and what cute image. I'm off to shop now cause I "gotta" have. Thanks for sharing!
    "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire,

    What lovely paper this is! Love it! Very warm colors, love the image as well, of course and fabulous coloring!!

    Love, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the image,and coloured beautifully love it love it.

    char

    ReplyDelete