Sunday, 11 July 2010

Midsummer Madness Sale ends Tomorrow

Just thought I would share this card with you which I made with an image from the Special A5 Edition Christmas Stamp sheet. I wish to introduce you to "James the Bear - Pile of Presents", isn´t he the most adorable wee bear ever!
Don´t forget you only have until tomorrow to take advantage of the Special MidSummer Madness offer to get your hands on these fabulous A5 sheets at the bargain price of £12.
There are only a limited amount left of the 4 sets of all our favourite LOTV Stamps - Oh so Girlie, Boy Oh Boy, Occasions and Merry Christmas. All the sheets have 4 full size LOTV stamps on there plus 8 greetings so CLICK HERE TO BUY THE SHEETS OR TO SEE MORE ABOUT THEM




Full details on how I made my card can be found on my blog here.

Hope you all have a good evening, and if you haven’t already - why not pop over to the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog and join in our latest challenge!

Hugs,

Nicola -x-

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, great image, lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a awesome chtistmas card
    just love it
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete