Saturday, 3 July 2010

Me and my pony

Just wanted to show you a card, where I've used the adorable LOTV image "Me and my pony".
The image reminds me of once I was a little girl, and thought horses were just the best animals in the whole wide world :)



The image is coloured with Distress Ink - refills, mainly in the new colours of Barn Door, Stormy Sky, Forest Moss & Pumice Stone. To colour the horse I've used Frayed burlap & Vintage Photo.
The beautiful papers are designed by the norwegian 3ndypapir, and the lovely red roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts :)

The beautiful image can be ordered in LOTV's web-shop, along with a huge range of other georgeous images :)

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Lena Katrine

6 comments:

  1. åååh, det va bare helt nydelig... kjempesøtt motiv =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een schitterend kaartje

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    A gorgeous card and a beautiful image,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete