Thursday, 1 July 2010

Just for Fun



I thought I would share with you a card I made yesterday just for fun.


After Fairy Tip Toe this is my favourite Lili of the Valley image, but that  may soon change (just teasing you!!!!) more about that next week.  I didn’t feel much like being limited to a challenge theme yesterday and just wanted to have fun, so I tied this technique which I have been trying to make time for in my schedule.  If you would like to see how I made the card and where I found the tutorial please visit my blog here.
Hope you all have a good day, and if you haven’t already why not pop over to the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog and join in our latest challenge
Hugs Jacqui xxx

7 comments:

  1. Just Stunning ! Really love the 3d effect !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And I'm curious what you are teasing us for! ;-)

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to try that tutorial myself, but I couldn't possibly create something as lovely as this! Beautiful job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the use of white embellishments here Jacqui - they look so pure and clean - I think it's really lovely :)

    Thanks for adding the post too - been a bit flat out recently so our DT's help is most appreciated!!

    Hugs Laila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwww!!! Amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!

    ReplyDelete