Friday, 23 July 2010

Father Christmas

003a 

Whilst at Doncaster I realised we hadn’t got a card made with the awesome father Christmas Stamp from the new release, I have been trying since I got back to get one made as this image really comes to life when it is coloured.  It has taken me all week to finally get this card done, but I hope you think it worth it.

003

have used my usual Copics to colour him with PolyChromos pencils added to give a bit more depth.  I will be posting this card on my Blog tomorrow so if you would like to find out more on how it was made please pop over then.

003b

Don’t forget Dawny P and I (Jacqui), have some LOTV Candy on offer on our blogs, and our dear teamie Bev has some delicious Wild Orchid Craft Candy on offer to.

Hugs Jacqui xx

14 comments:

  1. Wow so a wonderful card...the image is so sweet and the paper perfect...
    hugs Line

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqui
    A gorgeous card,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it - everthing about it - papaers, flowers , ribbon - all ideal to set him off - won't be long now till he's coming down the chimney again !!
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Jacqui such a fab image
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Jacqui as ever. Need to find out where the paper is from!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is just the perfect Father Christmas!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jacqui,

    Love this 'father christmas'! I'm a christmas-child, so feels like a bit of my father as well, hi hi, in his cute red suit! Beautifully colored by you and perfect the way you put the paper in the background, with the wishes still readable!! Like it a lot!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab - no card with the two angels and baby Jesus either - would love to see your take on that one.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful image! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Santa certainly does come to life the way you have coloured him - if I was more confident with my colouring I would definitely order him! A stunning card.
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Jac this is gorgeous sweetie, you have really brought this darling little Santa to life. Amazing colouring too xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful card Jacqui,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Being known as "Mrs Christmas" I can't actually believe I missed this stamp on the website !!! Off to remedy that now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh - this is wonderful - just how I would imagine Santa to look in "real life" (because we all know that he does exist, don't we).
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete