Friday, 9 July 2010

Christmas Release – 14th July – Sneak Peeks

006a
Not long to wait now for the release of the delicious Lili of the Valley  1st Christmas Collection  only 5 days, the 2 fabulous collections will cover all your Christmas Card needs catering for everyone from baby to grandma. 
Thought you might like to see some sneak peeks I have uploaded to my blog in the last couple of days.
006
This is Owen decorating the Christmas Tree
022
Here is Amy with her Christmas Candle
006 
This stamp is called Angel Gabriel, I love little Amy hang from the string and Owen certainly looks as if he dosn’t want to let go of his little lamb.
001
And this is the final card for today.  If you would like to find out how I made the cards and more details on the embellishments please pop over to my blog here.  More Sneak Peeks tomorrow!!

If you are going to the Doncaster Show I do hope you will come and see Bev and I on the Lili of the Valley Stand where we will be demonstrating both days
Hugs Jacqui xx

12 comments:

  1. I am not Greedy. I just WANT them all!!!!!!!!!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - I must have all! There`s so very nice!
    Hugs
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I wasn't going to go to the show but I think I will now.
    Are these new stamps going to be on sheets or all seperate?
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new Christmas stamps will all be available separately - and yes they will all be for sale at Doncaster. Hope to see you there :)
    Laila x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am too greedy for my own good- I want every single stamp you stock!! Every christmas card I make has to be different- that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG these are so gorgeous, can't wait to see the full range.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some beautiful images and gorgeous cards. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of the cards are beautiful, Laila and those images are just too cute for words!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning cards - love them!
    Ooo, I can't WAIT for the new release! It's killing me having to wait and I just know I will want every single one LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh My I love this new stamps!
    Can't wait to order them ;0)

    Janneke Xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ze zijn werkelijk geweldig, en ja ja deze stempeltjes verwarmen je hart....ben er helemaal weg van.

    Warme groetjes,
    Anita.

    ReplyDelete