Monday, 19 July 2010

A Chatty Post

008a
Good afternoon everyone, I am so late with today's post, but I have been trying to tidy up after my weekend away.  What a fantastic time we had at the Lili of the Valley Stand at Doncaster it was mega mega busy and on Saturday we sold out of lots of the new and old stamps, Bev, Marcea and I had to send Lisa and Laila home to pick up lots more stamps for Sunday, and again by the end of the show we had more empty boxes than full.
It was fabulous to see you all and thank you so much for your lovely comments, it is so nice to know that you love the stamps as much as we do, and once again it was so nice to put faces to names, a big thanks to Net who bought us a lovely box of yummy Cupcakes and also a fab punch each thanks hun XXXXX.
You may find that some of the  new stamps have also sold out on the website, Lisa and Laila order even more stamps than usual but the demand has been unprecedented, but don’t panic we hope to have them back in stock asap.
004 I coloured this image up at the show and he seemed to be very popular so i thought I would bring him home with me and make a card.
Here are a couple of photos taken of the Lili of the Valley Stand
002may I present to you Laila, Marcea  and Lisa, the girls changed the layout of the stand on Sunday, and it worked really well, looks good don’t you think.
003
Now there is a reason for me showing this picture, I have a little story to tell about why I look so tired!!!!!, I stayed Saturday night at a hotel in Doncaster had a fabulous evening with Sara and the Girls from Crafters Companion, when I got back to the bedroom I had my shower before bed and put my watch back on, I woke up with a start in the morning took a look at my watch and saw it was 9am, we were supposed to be leaving for the racecourse at 9.15, I rushed had a shower put on my slap then pulled the curtains to find it pitched black outside, NUMPTY that I am I had put on my watch upside down!!!!!!! and it was actually 3am.  Nothing for it but to go outside and have a ciggie, so now you know why I look as if I am falling asleep on my feet
Hugs to you all dear friends

jacqui xxxx

15 comments:

  1. Ahhhh poor girl. I actually laughed out loud when I read your story. I've had so many of those experiences. One time I was exhausted. Just gave birth to my son, was working full time, just all in all had a full plate on my hands. So I'm in the shower and I'm thinking to myself... Hmmm something seems weird. I look down and I had jumped in the shower with my bra still on. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh wowwww Jacqui,What a wonderful card,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.
    What a beautiful photos,so wowwww.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Had a fabulous time at Doncaster and i visited your stand and the cards were fantastic and of course i bought some stamps,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, better early than late they say, I was 12 hours early to pick someone up from the airport! Lovely card, The colours are great and I so like the pompom and fur!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jacqui, Lovely card as usual. I bet you had a fabulous time with the girls. All that talent under one roof !!! Hope you have recovered now lots of love Jo.XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your pics with us, glad to know that i am not the only crafter out there in this smoke free new world who still enjoys her ciggies, he he
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that story cracked me up! I think we have all done something like that before. :) Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted top say the stall looked fabulous on Sunday, everything was soo easy to find. I could have stayed hours just admiring all the wonderful cards. Hugs to you all and thankyou for my wonderful new stamps. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha Ha Ha too funny. Poor dear but funny story! Congratulations sounds like you had a very succesful sale!
    Your card is adorable as always. I just love this stamp and the paper you chose is soo pretty!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha ha...3 am??? tjihi :)
    Wish I could have been there with you girls :)
    Oh, and it's so nice to see some faces to the names I'm starting to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh hun so glad I am not the only one to do things like that ha ha oh you made me laugh hun,just let me know if you have used polish on your hair yet he he i have anyway hun the photo is just brilliant,and as for the card well stunning as always just ordered myself some of these images to try too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the laugh!
    Great card - it is beautiful!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. your card is cute to boot! I love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. The card is very cute !
    And I admire the nombre of cards you have juste before you on this photos !

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG glad it´s not only I who gets the wrong time Jacqui but despite this you look brill. Gorgeous card sweetie and I never would have thought our Marcea as a Barbie lol - maybe my age rofl.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete