Wednesday, 28 July 2010

The Carol Singers

012a

 

Good Afternoon Peeps another Lili of the Valley Christmas Release (Part 1) image to share with you today. 

012

This little image is just so adorable, I think a lot of this years Christmas Cards will be made with it.  I have used Copics and Prismas to colour the image, with lots of Glamour Dust to add sparkle.   The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and the leaves have been punched with Martha Stewart Punch.

016aIf you would like a little more info on the card please visit my blog by clicking here.  Hope you are all having a good day and from the comments I have received lots of you have received your Christmas release stamps, hope you have as much fun creating with them as I have had,

Thanks for looking

Jacqui xxxxx

16 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqui
    A stunning card,beautiful image,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a stunning card.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, lovely christmassy feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet! Wish X-mas was around the corner when I see this. :)
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful card - love that little dog joining in the carols!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card,So Christmassy, I'm getting in the mood for sleigh bells:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jaqcui, this is so beautiful!! What a fantastic card! I want that image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is awesome, I love how you did those flowers at the side and your colouring with that glitter is just fantastic!!! Lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh hun wow and wow stunning,hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card! Your cards are always so inspiring, and this one is no exception. Fabulous!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card. Love everything about it. I should have got this image with my others - drat! Back to the shops again...lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, I bought this stamp from Doncaster, looking forward to using it for my christmas cards, great idea with the sheet music, thanks for showing, Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fab card, I love it all but if I had to pick my most favourite part it would have to be the little dog singing as it's so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. absolutely stunning!
    Hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!