Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Another sneak peek for you

Today I have another Christmas sneak peeks for you.  Don’t forget the new stamps from the Lili of the Valley release is going on sale tomorrow.

This stamp is called Mary and Joseph. I used Craft Creations gingham paper cos it puts me in mind of the tea-towels these little darlings would be wearing on their heads. Now is this just an adorable image or what, makes my lil old cynical heart melt right into a puddle lol.

lotv-mary-and-joseph

The snowflakes are a combination of a Martha Stewart snowflake punch and Spellbinders Create a Flake 1. I have coated the aqua snowflakes with Twinklets (Love this stuff) and popped a spacer and pearl brad in the centre of each. Here’s a closer look

lotv-mary-and-joseph1

I have used the delish 25mm organza ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts, couldn’t believe how well it matched with the rest of the card.

I’ve coloured the image with Copics (I was in a rush to get this done so didn’t make a note of the colours I used, sorry).

hugs

Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh wowwww Bev,What a wonderful card,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh can't wait for Saturday at Doncaster - these stamps are just wow.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image i think i feel a spend coming on.
    Great card.

    Katheen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. how sweet is that image. a cute card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Bev, I love the colours and that sweet little stamp will be finding a home on my craft desk for sure! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love this image! It is so adorable. Awesome card! Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card Bev hugs Maxine

    ReplyDelete