Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Another Lili of the Valley sneak peek

Oh my gosh I am so loving the new Christmas stamps from Lili of the Valley – it’s taking me longer to decide which image to use than it is to make up the card lol.

Today I have “Skating Along” aka Amy and Madison (my granddaughter and my Tricolour cavalier) from the Merry Christmas Stamp Sheet

lotv-skating-along

I distressed the Magnolia papers with a Tim Holtz distressing tool, then edged with Walnut Stain distress ink, then curled up sections of the paper then edged with Stickles (this really helps to set the curl lol). Then I added some Picket Fence Distress Crackle paint to the edges. I think you can see this clearer in the pic below.

lotv-skating-along2

I added Twinklets to the snow and glamour dust to Amy’s fur. I also went mad with the Twinklets on the new poinsettias from Wild Orchid Crafts. First I pulled the flowers to bits (as you do lol) then applied the Twinklets with Glossy Accents to each layer then put them back together again with pearl brads and gold spacers (that I got off Ebay probably about 2 years ago.)

A close up of the image – told you I went mad with the glitter lol, I even dotted some round the image and drew a few snowflake type thingys with a glue pen then poured glitter over this. A glittery snow explosion for sure lol.

lotv-skating-along1


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

7 comments:

  1. Such sweet card! Can't wait to get my x-mas stamps!
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning Bev! Loving all the sparkle. Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Bev,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and flowers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sweet, the way that doggie is pulling her over the ice! What a wonderful winter picture, really nice!!!

    Love,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute and classy card. Great job.
    If you'd like to visit my blog, please hop on to http://haveascraphappyday.blogspot.com. I have some candy posted. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete