Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Another Christmas sneak peek

The new Christmas stamps from Lili of the Valley ARE ON SALE!!!  I think these are going to fly and be a sell out just like the A5 Stamp Sheets did so if you want some (or all!!) of these little darlings go and order them now so you are not disappointed.

I cannot believe just how much I am in love with these little darlings, they are just too adorable for words and today I am sharing Angel Gabriel.  Just check out those socks lol.

lotv-angel-gabrie

The light was really poo yesterday when I photographed this card (best place was the bathroom lol.  I have used Basic Grey Figgy Pudding papers, lots of Stickles and Twinklets were also added. 

Here’s a close up of the snowflakes, cut with a Spellbinders Create a Flake 1 die and smothered in Twinklets.  The sweet little 15mm roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

lotv-angel-gabriel-2

This was another mega rushed card so I don’t have the Copic colours I used, sorry.  The sentiment is from a Studio G set that I have had for absolute ages and it comes out every year and gets used over and over again.  The delish 25mm organza ribbon is from Wild Orchid Crafts.

lotv-angel-gabriel-1

 

hugs

Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...What a gorgeous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you tell us what colour your ribbon and flowers are? I love your work!

    Janis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!