Wednesday, 14 July 2010

"All Wrapped Up" in a sneekpeek

Wooohooo!!! Today Lili of the Valley's DT is showing off sneekpeeks of the new Christmas People Collection 2010 launched at the web-shop today!!!

And WOW! These are the most fabolous christmas stamps ever!!!
I love them all - and I'm sure you will too :)
I've had fun crafting with this beauty - "All Wrapped Up", making my first Christmas card of the year :)



 I've used Distress Ink - Refills to colour the adorable image "All Wrapped Up" (mainly in the colours of Shipped Safire & Pumice Stone) on aquarellpaper.Weathered Wood has been used to ink the edges.
The text is also from LOTV.
The PP I've used for this card, are from Maja Design's last years Christmas Collection, and are named Vintertid "Kyla" & "Snöflingor". I've also used white canvas & blue shimmer Bazzill cardstock. The georgeous frame is created by using Marianne Design - CreaTables LR 0112 (Bunny Zoe's Crafts) and Spellbinders - Nesting Classic & Petite Circles.
I've embellished the card with Hybrid Tea Roses 25 mm, Paper Roses 10mm & 15 mm, Poinsettias & Pearl Spray from Wild Orchid Crafts, and rhinestones from Kort & Godt.
The girls muff & tassels and all the beautiful roses are springled with glass glitter.
If you look closely at the image, it seems like the girl is covered with tiny snowflakes...an effect as a result of trying to seal my printer ink with Fixativ spray :) Quite cool, ha?

Hurry over to the LOTV web-shop to buy the stamps from the georgeous Christmas People Collection 2010 - I have a feeling this will run out fast :)

Thanks for peeking in - have a lovely day!

Hugs, Lena Katrine

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning. I've just purchased this stamps. Woohoo, can't wait for it to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OmG these are awesome ... I'd better go check out what the other ladies are doing as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! This is FAB. Love it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, beautiful, with this dark blue and white, I love this card! Very original colors, makes you give a warm wintery feeling! Very nice!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely. I was on the website just after midnight to place my order for some of the nativity stamps I am now wishing I had ordered a couple more but that would just be greedy Cant wait for them to arrive as I am itching to get colouring.
    thanks for continuing to bring us gorgeous images to play with
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Lena,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ordered my batch this morning hun - can I borrow you to do the colouring? Wow, this is gorgeous with a capital G! Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful! Colours are just sooooo gorgeous. Think I need to do some ordering!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lena,
    I love the way you used the blue colors for this beautiful snow card! It is really, really gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing.... Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!