Tuesday, 13 July 2010

2 hours and counting for the Release

012a

Tuesday Night 13th July- 10pm.

We are nearly there just 2 more hours before the lovely Christmas Collection (Part 1) will be available on the Lili of the Valley website.  I know the girls are sitting by their computer screen waiting for the orders to come in, I am sure they will be in for a long night judging by the fantastic comments you have all been leaving.   So Roll on MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!

All thats left for me to do is show you all a couple more sneak peeks.

012

This darling image is called Christmas Magic and if I really really had to choose a favourite I do think she would win, I will post details of the card etc on my blog tomorrow if you are interested to see how  I made it.

011a

-----xxXxx-----

018

This image is called Babys First Christmas, I think it fits the bill perfectly

015b

----xxXxx----

And Finally for tonight

019 

Isn’t she amazing!!!!!

I am sure these stamps are not going to last long so be sure of getting yours click here at MIDNIGHT to go straight to the Website

Big Hugs

Jacqui xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear! They are totally wonderful! Love the "old fashion" ones. Totally adorable!
    xxMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these are simply adooorable!!! Please make another free postage offer... !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful images and you're right, the first one is so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness these are just out of this world - drop dead gorgeous.
    Do not sell out before the show on Saturday.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are Gorgeous.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creations Jacqui, love them. Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!