Thursday, 3 June 2010

More cards with the 12 new stamps


Hi everyone, I thought I would take the chance to share with you all the cards I have made with the gorgeous new images now available to buy here. They are so easy to colour and I love them all so much. Make sure you place your orders as soon as you can so that you can start inking them up asap!!


Tea Party


Rugby mad




Baby blanket




Sailing boat




Big present




Baby christening




By the river




Little nurse




Get well bunny






Glamorous gardening





New hat




Mirror mirror



I hope you enjoyed my cards. Don't forget you can win 2 LOTV stamps of your choice over on our challenge blog so I hope to see you there

Marcea -x-

13 comments:

  1. My Goodness,they are all so lovely.I ordered Baby Blanket and Tea Party and they arrived home today!!Cant wait to use them over the weekend.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such great service isn't it!! You should come and join us on the challenge blog - we have a great sketch for you to follow and then the chance to win another 2 stamps! Have fun with your new goodies
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards. Love that border on little nurse. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My ! Theses are so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these cards are amazing - I have only bought 2 of the new stamps so far, but will certainly be investing in the rest very soon! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Marcea

    You are so naughty showing me all of these gorgeous projects.

    When I looked at the LOTV website and their great special offer I thought I perhaps only needed two or three .. .. .. now you show me these beautiful creations and I want them all. You make me feel so greedy!!!

    What a brilliant post to promote these lovely stamps.

    Thank you for all the inspiration.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thankyou so much for all your lovely comments - I am so glad I have managed to give a little inspiration .... you really all brighten my day - thanks :o)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. unas targetas de pelicula te felicito

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally fab set of cards Marcea - wow you have been working hard hun and these showcase the stamps so perfectly ;-0
    hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant cards and inspiration, xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of the cards. Absolutely CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great cards, all so cute
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!