Friday, 11 June 2010

JACQUI'S FAIRY ON TIPTOE

I just love what Jacqui does with our little fairy on Tiptoe stamp. Each card she makes with her just gets lovelier!



Here's what she said on her blog about this card:

'I haven’t used Lili of the Valley Tip Toe Fairy for ages, I just love her, she is coloured with Copics, Ohhhh I have just realised she is not stuck on straight she looks as if she is going up hill!!!!! The scrummy papers are from Donnas Bearly Mine Designs Vintage Downloads, Cherry Blossom, 15cm Roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and Gardenia is from Ladybug & Friends, keep a look out becuase they should soon be available from Wild Orchid Crafts'

Fairy on Tiptop Stamp: LOTV
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Papers: Donna's Bearly Mine Designs
Jacqui's Blog: Cats Whiskers

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and very delicate!

    Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card i loooove it
    hugs
    sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card,i love your image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove it! I'm more into embroidery, I can picture this as an embroidery pattern. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these papers are beautiful! And I love the fairy and beautiful coloring!! The lace and the flowers work perfect with it! Love the card!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete