Friday, 14 May 2010

Zooming Along!




I do love this image - he's always been one of my favourites and since I did the video for the little vintage fairy I've had in my mind how lovely he would look done in vintage colours - especially as he's got a vintage car. I'm so pleased with how he's come out and again I've used the exact same colours as in the fairy tutorial - Promarkers in Ivory, Sandstone and Warm Grey 5.

Busy day again - I'm glad it's Friday - is it Friday? I think it is - my heads gone all vague as I've spent so long designing these new paper sets but I think they'll be worth it. They're looking lovely already - they make my mouth water just looking at them :) I've put a couple of bundles together. I've done a Coffee and Cream set - For Him and a Coffee and Cream set for her. They're nearly done and should be up and ready tomorrow.

The first think I'm going to do when they're done is make a card using my little vintage Zooming Along Busy bear. I'll post it on here when he's done.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Hun I love these vintage colours and you are right they are so apt for this little bear
    Hugs
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I'm loving him in vintage colours and can't wait to give this a go - better go get inky!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh very beautiful in these colors! I really like coloring this way, makes my 'old' stamps look totally different then the time I colored with other colors :-) hugs jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Just found this fab new blog - it's great to get new ideas.
    Love the cute litte bear in his vintage car.
    Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab colouring I am now off to add this to my ever increasing lotv wish list.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!