Saturday, 15 May 2010

SUNNY ROSIE



Morning - It's a gorgeous day here. Well it looks like it is - haven't been outside yet and it's probably freezing but the sun has made me think of summer.

I've been playing around with trying to colour in our stamps with the fewest possible colours - but so they still look pretty. I've tried our stamp Rosie Posy using only 3 Promarker colours - Buttercup for her hair and dress, Baby Pink for her cheeks, bows, socks and flowers and Blush for her skin. I suppose it's a bit of a cheat as I also used the Blender pen to blend the Buttercup on her clothes and hair.

I think she looks very sunny and spring like and she's put me in a better mood.

Don't ask about the papers - crashed the system - can't find them on the PC - so their appearence may not be for a while yet!!

12 comments:

  1. ooooh she is so pretty .... looks like summer has just arrived! Gorgeous colours hunny
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some more beautiful colouring thank you so much for the video's and blog tutorials. Have tried the colouring with the pro markers and really pleased with the results. looking forward to the downloads Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks sooo gorgeous. Yellow is a beautiful and sunny colour. And I love your colouring tutorial.
    Thank you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a little ray of sunshine!!!!!!!
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow hun, she's so pretty. Stunning effects with a limited palette. Love her to bits. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a little cutie and i love the colours you have chosen.Loving the blog and the videos,thanks for the tips,
    Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is sooo sweet and I really love your coloring! hugs jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully coloured Laila, I can't wait for her to arrive in the post. I'm dying to colour her in myself. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful Laila, just shows you don't need a lot of pens to start with,
    Hugs Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!! I'm feeling very inspired by this and your fairy tutorials ..... I have just started collecting Promarkers and have just bought my first 15 so my colouring options are still v limited - I have quite a lot of PB animal stamps which I think may be difficult to colour with Promarkers, but i have started building up my collection of LotV recently and I can really see the potential for colouring some of these images without too many pens ( I have the fairy) so can't wait to get going.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so effective, thank you for the tutorial and inspiration.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh so lovely.

    Hugs Gurkiss


    http://gurkiss.com/scrapbooking/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!