Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Promarker and Copic Colour Comparison Charts

Just to make it clear for all you Copic users out there - below is a link to our website where we've got a PDF document I've written with Copic comparison colours for all the Promarkers I use. I know I've put a list at the beginning of each video - but the colours I refer to when I'm colouring are all Promarker colours. I thought if you have this it's much easier to look up the Promarker I'm using and find the corresponding Copic colour.

Sorry it's probably a bit waffly but hopefully it's makes enough sense!

Click here to view the Chart

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for your effort :)) hugs jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this Laila. Much appreciated. Hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog and ideas. Appreciate the opportunity to learn from you.
    "Hugs" Granny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've already been using these lists & find them so helpful - I had the Ciaos for & now have a few ProMarkers but have only been trying to get the hang of them during the last fortnight. Am having trouble with card - am using Letraset Bleedproof Marker Pad but it does pool a bit & once dry it's difficult to reblend. I then glue my image to a piece of card cut out & use. I so appreciate all you are doing. Thanks
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry that was supposed to say "I had the Ciaos for Christmas.........
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did the comparison chart go? When I click on the link it says "not found"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't see the chart either. Has it moved?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found the chart here: http://www.liliofthevalley.co.uk/pdfs/LOTVCOLOURSUGGESTIONSCHART.pdf :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!