Sunday, 9 May 2010


Hi everyone. Just to quickly introduce myself: I'm Laila and I'm art director for Lili of the Valley. Basically it's my job to find all the lovely images that we use on our products - It's a very difficult job I can tell you - NOT!!

I've set up this blog to share all the ideas and inspirations that I come up with - As well as using it to show you all the gorgeous and yummy creations that our amazing DT and customers come up with.

You may already follow our Lili of the Valley Thursday Challenge blog - run for us by the lovely Jacqui. If not be sure to check it out http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/. There's a new challenge every fortnight with prizes and the chance to win GDT places.

But I did feel that we needed another space to offer hints and tips and advice and inspiration to all you very talented and lovely crafters out there - so me and our Design Team will be posting a whole host of interesting and helpful things on here.

I'll be posting all the Promarker Tutorial videos that I've made on here - which will hopefully be useful to all of you out there who enjoy using your marker pens.

There may also be the odd sneak peek or two of our forthcoming designs as I begin work on them!

I also hope it will be a way of helping you all out personally - if you have any crafting questions or problems post them on here and I'll answer them asap.

Anyway, enough for now - I'll hopefully be putting some brand new Promarker tutorials on over the next few days.





6 comments:

  1. Hey, Laila

    Love the idea of this blog, and the sneek preview.

    Look forward to improving my crafting with your help.

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laila What a great idea look forward to seeing some inspiration hugs Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laila, love the sneek preview, can't wait for it to come online. Love the idea of the tutorials as I do have problems sometimes with the promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you so much for letting me visit.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laila, Its Samantha from penrith! I love the stamps the challenge blog and Yippee! and great new blog by you! thanks!! great to see you! I have joined as a follower of this too! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Laila, what a great idea! Wish you so much fun doing that! And hope you'll get all the nice response that will keep you rolling... I'm allready curious about all inspiring ideas you'll come up with :) Shure I will follow you... Don't have to tell you how much I do love Lili Of The Valley stamps!!! THANKS so much for sharing your creativity tips with us & HUGS from Switzerland :),
    Angie Baechi

    ReplyDelete