Friday, 21 May 2010

BEV'S BUSY BEARS!

I've been so busy this week re-drawing all our new Christmas images as stamps that I've had no time at all to do the video I promised. I was sitting there this morning thinking - what should I do? I've had no time to do anything I can post at all. Then I was saved - by the postman of all people (he is quite cute actually!) but this time he had a parcel that our lovely Designer Bev had sent us - full of gorgeous Busy Bears cards she has made for us. So I thought I'd let you get your inspiration from them today. I certainly don't think you'll be disappointed! There are 5 in all - 2 Boys - including a Father's Day Card if you're needing some ideas! and 3 Girls - Just perfect for this weather:

Born to Shop:





I Baked a Cake:





Mr Fixit (Easel Card):







Window Box:





Zooming Along:





VIEW BEV'S BLOG

19 comments:

  1. Wow!
    amazing cards and fab imagesx
    hugs
    Suzie q x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! I love these cards! The bears are so really cute!! The Mr Fixit is my favorite! Love the lay-out of the card! It really works and the paper and the stamp and the coloring are amazing!! Fabulous work!!

    Love,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cards! The bears are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all gorgeous! I love the images and the papers that were used! hugs, jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are all brilliant
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...theese cards are just so cute. And I really like the Mr Fixit stamp.

    Hugs Wenche :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Я очень люблю медвежат.Они великолепны.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful works Bev! Gorgeous papers and so you have the pictures coloured so lovely! Your passion for stamping and making cards is really visible in each of your creations! And... once more... I LOVE LOTV! xox, Angie Baechi

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowww lovely stamps and beautiful cards.
    XX Ester

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful cards,i love your images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such adorable images, and beautifully colored cards to show them off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bev has done some fabulous cards with the bears.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are just so good & versatile & Bev's showcasing first rate. Congrats to everybody involved with this set.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great inspiration! Thanks for showcasing these :) They are all very beautiful!
    Love and hugs ~
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, these are beautiful:)) Thank you for great inspiration! Got the stamps I ordered from you today:) They are sooo nice, and I look forward to paint them with Distressers.
    Have a nice weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an awesome collection of cards! I love them all the colouring is stunning but Mr fix it is way cute! thanks for the stamps and inspiration! Awesome! Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!