Tuesday, 11 May 2010

The 3 Fairies in their True Colours



As the videos are all a bit dark I just thought I'd pop on this photo which shows all 3 fairies as they actually are.

My favourite is the little pink and white one which is the last video I did and that's using the Promarker blender pen. I'm a bit disappointed as I tried to upload that one last night too but it corrupted so I'll have to try again today. If not I'll film it again.

I don't know why but these videos must be jinxed!! We've had so many technical problems with them but I will definitely try and get the third video up and on for you today. I love working with the blender pen - it's so easy to use and I love the delicate results you get.

4 comments:

  1. Hi it's me again :) I was a bit confused by your color names, but I think the names of the copic ciao are different from the Promarkers. Am I right? I looked at the colour chart at http://www.copicmarker.nl/sketchColor.html and for example the E51 is called 'Blush' in your tutorial, only on the colour chart from copic it's called 'Milky White'. Could you tell me plz if those are the same colours because I wanna go to the shop nearby to get me some new copics and I'm affraid I will buy the wrong colors :( Thanks for your time, hugs jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jolanda

    The colour names I'm using are the Promarker names. At the beginning of each Tutorial you'll see the list of colours. I've written the numbers of the Copics that you'll need on the same line as each of the Promarkers. I've done a Promarker and Copic comparison chart on our website - I'll post it on here so it's easy to see which Copics match which Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! can you tell me what paper/card stock you use with the Promarkers/copics please ? my colours dont seem to blend as easily :( ~ Thanks in advance xx Lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous! I loved all the videos and have taken inspiration from your vintage colours to make a card, hopefully on my blog tomorrow.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete